Each year more than 50,000 American women lovingly place their baby in an adoptive home. This decision is often made by women who first thought abortion was their only way out. Adoption can be a loving option for birth mother, baby and adoptive family. Contact us to discuss your options.
We can help in the following ways:
- We will show through a short video that adoption is not what is usually thought of from past conceived notions and ideas. It can be instead one of the most loving options for any birth mother to choose, for both the future of her baby and herself.
- We can help to facilitate a meeting in a neutral location for you meet with and understand more fully what this option allows for you and the baby and how this can help with your goals and ambitions for your life.
- We are not involved in or partners with any adoption agencies, but with our many ties in this area of life, we can help you choose an agency that you feel would work best for your life and the choices you desire to make.
Some of the agencies we use are listed below and we can give you more information and help to setup an initial meeting if desired:
- Bethany Christian Services - Since 1944, Bethany is blessed to serve you through our extensive national network of over 100 offices in more than 35 states and over 3,000 experienced professionals. Bethany has been reaching out to children who are alone or vulnerable. We are a global nonprofit organization spanning five continents. As a world wide leader in adoption and family services, we know that a child's best chance to thrive is as part of a safe, loving, forever family. Our vision is a world where every child is in a loving family. www.bethany.org
- Adoption Associates - Trusted and tested, Adoption Associates, Inc., has placed over 4,600 children into loving homes. Founded in 1990, we have been a leader in domestic and international adoptions for over 20 years. Adoption, in the purest sense of the word, is our specialty and passion. More important than any number is our commitment to each child and parent: a commitment to care, and to walk each family carefully through each step of the adoption process. No detail will be overlooked; and that leaves each client who walks through our doors with an extra measure of peace of mind. www.adoptionassociates.net
- Catholic Human services - The purpose of Catholic Human Services, Inc. is to fulfill the social mission of the Catholic Church. Catholic Human Services, Inc. seeks to heal, strengthen, enhance and build healthy individuals, families and communities by providing a wide range of services including advocacy, education, counseling, adoption, prevention and outreach services to all people throughout the life span within the twenty-one counties of northern lower Michigan. www.catholichumanservices.org